Partner with Us
Become a Watershed Watch Corporate Partner
Does your business strive for sustainability? Do you want to connect with British Columbians who value wild salmon and their habitats? Become a Watershed Watch corporate partner and show people your business cares about B.C.’s wild salmon
“We support Watershed Watch Salmon Society because of the important work they do protecting wild Pacific salmon. Hook and Vice customers love the outdoors and care about the natural environment here in B.C. Wild salmon play an important role in what makes this province such a diverse and wonderful place to live.”
“Horne Coupar has been proud to provide annual support to Watershed Watch Salmon Society since our law firm joined the 1 % for the Planet initiative over ten years ago. Watershed Watch was one of the first NGOs to approach salmon conservation in B.C. with an integrated ecosystem approach. For over 20 years, they have continued to expand their leading role, working effectively and collaboratively with government and other NGOs.”
“ If we value wild salmon, we need to do something now. A life without wild nature and a life without these great, iconic species is an impoverished life. If we lose all wild species, we’re going to lose ourselves.”
Why partner with Watershed Watch Salmon Society?
Reach new customers who care about the environment
Profile your business’s commitment to sustainability
Align yourself with Watershed Watch Salmon Society’s brand
Our social media channels and email newsletters drive potential customers to your website
We are a registered charity (#86948 9476 RR0001) and all donations are eligible for a tax receipt
- Profiling your name in our annual report
- Recognition on social media bi-annually (We have highly engaged audiences on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.)
- Recognition of your contribution in our newsletters (audience of 8000 plus, 30% open rate)
- Exposure to people who care about the environment
- Association with our brand
- All benefits from Level 1
- Profiling your logo on our website, as well as our annual report
- Recognition on social media quarterly
- Recognition at fundraising events
- Co-branded promotional opportunities
- For donations from $2500 – $5000, you can alternately become an official sponsor of the Salmon News (see Level 3)
- Become an official sponsor of Watershed Watch’s Salmon News. Benefits include:
- A banner (which we can help you design) in every Salmon News newsletter
- Exposure to highly engaged audience with interests related to conservation, fishing and ocean recreation
- Recognition on social media, on our website, and in our annual report
We look for partnerships with businesses whose values align with ours. All corporate donors will be vetted through a screening process. Contact Shayla Walker for more information about partnering with Watershed Watch Salmon Society.
Watershed Watch is also a proud 1% for the Planet Non-Profit Partner!
Get noticed by the right people. Sponsor the Salmon News!
For an annual donation between $2500 and $5000, you can become an official sponsor of Watershed Watch’s Salmon News, the best weekly media round-up of stories about salmon and their habitats. The Salmon News goes out weekly, every Wednesday, to over 7,000 subscribers. Our Salmon News subscribers are dedicated readers with a range of interests related to salmon, from conservation to fishing and ocean recreation.
When you sponsor the Salmon News, we will include a banner (which we can help you design) in every Salmon News newsletter. We will also display your logo on our website and recognize you on our social media channels on a quarterly basis. (We have highly engaged audiences on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.). We will also recognize you in our annual report.
For more information, contact Shayla Walker.